"Providing cost effective Engineering Risk & Safety Consultancy Solutions"
Chris Dello IEng, MSOE, MBES, MInstLM, Tech IOSH, AIIRSM, GCGI
I am an independent competent Engineer Surveyor.
I have spent 15 years in the Royal Navy (RN) and left as a Warrant Officer 1st Class. During my time in the RN I worked in the Submarine Service as a Marine Engineering Artificer.
In 2008 I incorporated Independent Safety Evaluation. I pride myself in offering unique engineering risk solutions to clients in all sectors.
- BTEC Higher National Diploma (Distinction) in Engineering
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Safety & Health
- NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Certificate in Fire Safety & Risk Management
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training
- City & Guilds Level 3 - Inspection & Testing of Electrical Equipment
- City & Guilds Part 3 - Engineering Systems Maintenance / Control Diagnostics
- City & Guilds Level 6 - Graduateship Award in Leadership and Management (GCGI)
- NVQ3 Engineering Assembly - Mechanical
- City & Guilds (HTM-08-02) Authorised Person Lift Management (LOLER & SAFed)
- Member of the Society of Operations Engineers
- Member of the Bureau of Engineer Surveyors
- Associate Member of the Safety Assessment Federation (SAFed)
- Member of the Institute of Leadership and Management
- Technician Member of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health
- Associate of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management
- Registered by the Engineering Council as an Incorporated Engineer - No 550328
- Gate Safe Aware Installer
- British Standards Institute (BSI) Member
Independent Safety Evaluation Ltd
- Independent Safety Evaluation Ltd, was formed in 2008, has quickly established itself as a leading independent engineering inspection organisation, providing engineering inspection and risk service solutions to a broad spectrum of clients in the Southern areas of the United Kingdom.
- The company is confidently able to assist our clients with their statutory commitments to ensure that their machinery is fit for purpose and meets all their regulatory requirements for safe working practice.
- The wealth of expertise within the company ensures it is uniquely able to provide an independent, impartial and bespoke service to clients focusing on their needs and expectations.
- Independent Safety Evaluations, takes immense pride in the management of our inspections services to ensure that all examinations are undertaken on time and that the inspection reports are submitted shortly thereafter. The company is able to offer a market leading cloud based asset management and reporting system of clients equipment. This provides full details of the inspection requirements, including when items were last inspected and when inspections are next due. This system can compliment clients existing plant management/inspection systems or provide a complete replacement.
- Plant inspections can be scheduled to the operational requirements of our clients.
- A unique service offered free of charge to all our clients is a telephone advisory service, to assist for example, with problems arising from new of existing regulations, or unexpected servicing or repair costs from maintenance companies.
- The company often liaises with maintenance contractors on behalf of their clients to ensure that planned maintenance visits are carried out in a timely manner and that any proposed additional work, is necessary for safe and efficient operation of the equipment concerned. This ensures clients money is spent wisely and appropriately.
- Independent Safety Evaluation is also able to provide consultancy services, advising on lift modernisation and repairs, compiling technical specifications and obtaining quotations for refurbishment to meet the requirements of The Landlords & Tenants Act.
Our team of dedicated engineer surveyors are all experienced professional engineers and are registered with the Engineering Council as Incorporated Engineers.
All are members of a number of professional organisations including, the Society of Operations Engineers and The Bureau of Engineer Surveyors.
Their engineering expertise has been gained in a wide range of engineering and industrial disciplines.
They are able to draw on significant technical and academic qualifications to ensure that they surpass the requirements of a “competent person” required to undertake statutory examinations.
Independent Safety Evaluation Ltd is an associate member of the Safety Assessment Federation (SAFed). SAFed members provide the assurance for brokers and industry clients to comply with their responsibilities and obligations of operating safe plant and machinery, reducing risk and thereby enhancing their brand image and reputation through the compliance and verification of business activity.
- Incorporated in 2008
- Has had no loss to-date
- Hold Engineers Professional Indemnity Insurance to £2,000,000 with MARKEL
- Public Liability Insurance to £5,000,00 with MARKEL
- Gate Safe Aware Installer - 1029